Online Dating Safety - messaging and meeting strangers
You should take your online safety very seriously! We make every effort to ensure your experience with Love2dateyou is safe.
Even though our joining processes is straightforward, you will be pleased to know that all applications are checked by human beings, but there are a few basics that come down to commonsense:
- Do use your commonsense!
- Do not give out your work or home address!
- Do not become Facebook friends with someone you don't know.
- Do not date in your home or the person you are meeting and do not accept a lift until you really get to know them.
- Do plan your date in a public place and one you are familiar with.
- Do tell someone you trust where you are going and with whom.
Obviously you'll need to share some contact information at some point. Create and use a free email account like Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo for emails (Don't use your full name in the email address!).
When it comes to phoning, use a mobile number that you can easily change. If you can't, then simply block your number from appearing on someone else's phone.